Tuesday, May 3, 2011

April in Review

Saturday's Country Music 1/2 Marathon brought my April training to a close.  Running the 1/2 for "Uncle" Joe on Saturday was a great way to end the month.  You can read my recap of the race here.  April also brought my final two 20 mile training runs.  The weather continued to fluctuate throughout April.  I was in capris and a long sleeve shirt for the first 20 miler and then a running skirt and t-shirt for the second 20 miler.  The only explanation I have for this is that Ohio weather is just odd!  Seriously, take today for example, May 3rd---pouring rain---93% humidity---43 degrees. 

April Stats
129.81--  running miles (4 for 4 for hitting 100 miles per month in 2011)
0--  elliptical miles
129.81--  total miles
0 minutes--  rope skipping
No clue--  weight as of April 30, 2011 (I totally flaked on weighing myself this month)

Current 2011 Stats
471.11--  running miles
17.8--  elliptical miles
488.91--  total miles
1 hour and 55 minutes--  rope skipping

Overall I am very pleased with my stats for April.  We are now less than two weeks away from The Cleveland Marathon.  I have officially entered my two week taper.  The plan is to come out of this taper feeling rested, healthy, and ready to seek my redemption!

Keep running, you're simply the best, and you inspire me!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Jodi! You are doing so great!! You will rock Cleveland.

    ReplyDelete