Monday, February 28, 2011

February in Review

Yesterday's half marathon with Dave, which you can read about here, brought my February training to a close. It was the icing on top of a fantastic month of training. One unique thing about my February training is that I ran a 1/2 marathon the last three Sunday's of the month and I enjoyed each and every minute of it! They were all unique and fun in their own way! Would I do it again? Yep, I would definitely go for a hat trick, three-peat, triple, trifecta again!

February Stats
100.09-- running miles (2 for 2 for hitting a hundred miles per month in 2011)
5.8-- elliptical miles
105.89-- total miles
41 minutes-- rope skipping
150.8-- weight as of February 28, 2011 (same exact weight as January)

Current 2011 Stats
204.09-- running miles
17.8-- elliptical miles
221.89-- total miles
1 hour and 55 minutes-- rope skipping

I had a feeling that February was going to be a good month and my intuition was so chillingly spot on that "I Gotta Feeling" by the Black Eyed Peas will continue to be my go to song for the duration of marathon training!

Keep running, you're simply the best, and you inspire me!!

5 comments:

  1. you had a great month! I hope March is even better for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! So many halfs in a winter month, you deserve bonus points for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Michelle- thanks you!
    @Kim- thanks! Do I get even more bonus points for just signing up to run a 30K with my training partner this Sunday? Yes, we may be insane!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang great job on the runs! I hope March is as successful keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great running Jodi!! You should be so proud of yourself!!

    ReplyDelete