Saturday, August 7, 2010

Family Fun Day

Sometimes you just have to take an unscheduled rest day and enjoy time with the family. I go back to work on Tuesday so yesterday was our last chance to do a quick day trip as a family. We headed to Chagrin Falls, Ohio which is a very quaint town about an hour east of us. It has lots of fun little shops as well as the falls. We headed out and had lunch at Yours Truly and then walked down to the falls viewing area.

Once we had finished at the viewing area we headed over to the Popcorn Shoppe to grab some ice cream and popcorn to go.


Once the kids were ready we walked over to the park so they could "monkey" around. As you can see my kids love to hang on jungle gym equipment!



As we were headed back to the car, the kids and daddy stopped to feed the ducks.

Of course we finished the day with the kids wanting to pose with a wolf statue.


All in all it was a great day. I may not have done any running however I did walk a lot and got to spend major quality time with my family!!
Keep running, you're simply the best, and you inspire me!!

2 comments:

  1. Jodi -

    That looks like you and the gang had a great, great time. You have me craving chocolate covered strawberries here at 10 a.m. ----

    Thank you for all the support this week - you are the best, J

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time! I can't believe we didn't buy any chocolate covered strawberries! LOL

    ReplyDelete