As I was doing my nightly blog reading, I noticed that Katye (here) gave me the Cherry on Top Award.
1. Answer this question: if you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?
2. The second thing you have to do is, pick 6 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the person that they have gotten this award.
3. The third and final thing is, thank the person who gave you the award.
Since I am a rule follower, here goes:
1. I believe that everything happens for a reason. I also believe that everything I have done in my 36 years has shaped the person I am today. However there is one thing I would go back and change in my life: this may sound very strange to many but, I would learn to swim. As the years have gone by, I now have an incessant fear of drowning and an overwhelming fear of taking swim lessons.
2. Six people. I know for sure that all of these bloggers read my blog as they have all left very kind comments. Let's hope they read this one and see that they have been tagged!!
Connie- Runs In The Family
Jenn- Jenn Runs
Staci- Weight Loss Mama
Elizabeth- Elizabeth's Highway To Health
Maxi- Maxi Fortend
Nicole- 26.2 and a Mommy Too!
3. Saying thanks
Easy enough!! Thank you so much for thinking of me and giving me the award Katye! I am looking forward to spotlighting you on my blog on Thursday! You have some great answers!!
Keep running, you're simply the best, and you inspire me!!