Friday, July 30, 2010

July in Review

Yesterday was my last run for July. I ran two miles on treadmill due to time restraints. The two miles was planned as myself and three other friends are heading to Chicago this morning. We will be running the Chicago Rock 'N Roll 1/2 Marathon on Sunday.

July Stats

69--- running miles
2--- elliptical miles
0--- bike miles
71--- total miles
151--- weight as of July 30, 2010 (+2 pounds since June 30, 2010)

Current 2010 Stats

650--- running miles
52.9--- elliptical miles
5.1--- bike miles
708--- total miles

Overall, I was happy with my July training. High temperatures and humidity made many of the workouts challenging but it just made me stronger in the end. As for the two pound weight gain, I am completely fine with it. I am at a weight I am comfortable at. My only goal in relationship to weight is to maintain between 150-155.

Keep running, you're simply the best, and you inspire me!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on another great month! you're doing awesome. So fantastic to meet you today and great job! I just posted some pics on Facebook. You on there?? Friend me if you are :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a pleasure to meet you too Jamie! Yes, I am on Facebook. I will definitely friend you! Great job out there today!

    ReplyDelete