Saturday, January 8, 2011

How Did the First Week of the New Year Shape Up?

Not too shabby if I do say so myself!!

Saturday, January 1, 2011
The house was returned to its pre-Christmas state.
Nice easy 5 mile run!

Sunday, January 2, 2011
First long run of 2011 with Jenn! We sported our ninja masks for 7 miles!

Monday, January 3, 2011
The kids and I returned to work/school after two weeks off.
30 minute rope skipping session!
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
3 mile run..sub 9 min/mile pace.
Monthly massage appointment!
Wendesday, January 5, 2011
Went to Dave and Buster's for dinner with friends. We had promised the kids over break but never got to it so we made up for it this week!
Nice easy 3 mile run!
Thursday, January 6, 2011
3 mile run with 2 sets of .25 mile "hills" mixed in!
Friday, January 7, 2011
45 minute interval workout on the elliptical which equated to 3.7 miles.
Dinner with the girls! We laughed so hard! It was great for the soul!!
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Much needed rest day!
Spending the day at ice skating lessons and a birthday party with the kids!
I am happy with what I accomplished this week. I also had more patience with my daughter during homework, didn't get upset about running a few miles less than I had planned, and I drank more water. Baby steps! Baby steps!
Looking forward to a snowy long run with Jenn tomorrow!
Keep running, you're simply the best, and you inspire me!!

2 comments:

  1. Whew!! I would say that was a GREAT week :) Good for you for keeping up with the jump rope, too...that workout is no joke!

    ReplyDelete