Sunday, July 31, 2011

July in Review

Today's 16 mile training run with Deb and Missi brought my July training to a close.  This week's run was so much better than last week's "run through the rainforest".  What a difference a week and less humidity make!!  There were a few days where the weather played a key factor but I made it through and quite often with a little help from my friends!  I also set a shiny new monthly mileage PR!  172.8 miles-- I'll take it!

July Stats

172.8-- running miles
0-- elliptical miles
7-- bike miles
0-- spinning class miles
179.8-- total miles
0 minutes-- rope skipping
158.2-- weight as of July 31, 2011 (slight increase here which is to be expected during marathon training)

Current 2011 Stats
812.01-- running miles
17.8-- elliptical miles
7.86-- bike miles
55.8-- spinning class miles
893.47-- total miles
1 hour and 55 minutes-- rope skipping

Overall I am very pleased with my July training and I'm looking forward to what August has to bring!!

Keep running, you're simply the best, and you inspire me!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Your July mileage is incredible! Congrats on the mileage PR - very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's quite an impressive month! Congrats on the new monthly mileage PR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodi - just a super month of July - So very happy for you that you are doing so great with the training plan and are healthy going into the next two months.

    You are really looking great! Just keep taking the days one at a time and when the weather cools off - look out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa-that is a monster mileage number you just posted! Great job Jodi. Go get 'em!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it when i find new personal bests whether it's time or distance or totals, yeahh!!

    ReplyDelete