Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mrytle Beach 2011

We arrived in Mrytle Beach yesterday afternoon.  We headed out to grab some groceries, went to dinner, and then walked down to the beach and the kids swam a bit in the pool.  First thing this morning I was up for my 5 mile marathon pace run.  As to be expected it was quite humid however the beautiful scenery during the run did make up for it.  In looking back at our last trip to Mrytle Beach in 2009 I realized what a difference two years can make.
Grant and Kaelynn Myrtle Beach 2009

Grant and Kaelynn Myrtle Beach 2011

Me with the kids Mrytle Beach 2009

Me with the kids Mrytle Beach 2011


It's amazing how quickly they grow.  It's also amazing to see my transformation.  All of the hard work and mileage has definitely been worth it!!

Keep running, you're simply the best, and you inspire me!!

2 comments:

  1. A trip to the beach is the one thing that my summer is just plain missing this year. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful children & mamma! Enjoy your time there. I grew up in KY and we always vacationed there in the summer. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete