Friday, April 1, 2011

March in Review

Yesterday's 5 mile run brought my March training to a close. The beginning of March brought my first 30K, while the end of March brought my first 20 mile training run for Cleveland. Throughout March the weather fluctated and some days I had to put on the layers and others I was able to just run with capris and a long sleeve shirt. I guess that's Ohio weather for you though!!

March Stats
136.4-- running miles (3 for 3 for hitting 100 miles per month in 2011)
0-- elliptical miles
136.4-- total miles
0 minutes-- rope skipping
153.8-- weight as of March 31, 2011

Current Stats
341.3-- running miles
17.8-- elliptical miles
359.1-- total miles
1 hour and 55 minutes-- rope skipping

Overall, March was a great month of training. I did miss a few days when I listened to my body and took a couple unplanned rest days. In the end, those days didn't make a huge difference in my mileage because I set a new monthly mileage PR!! Yes, that's right, 136.4 miles is the most I have run in one month!

We are less than 50 days away from the 2011 Cleveland Marathon and I gotta feeling it's going to be GREAT!!

Keep running, you're simply the best, and you inspire me!!

3 comments: