Monday, December 20, 2010

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

I haven't done a lot of running in December however, I have kept up with my daily challenge so far! In fact, I will be doing 20 sit ups, 20 dips, 20 squats, and 20 minutes of jump rope shortly. With that being said, I thought you might be interested to see what we have been up to in December!!

Kaelynn and her Aunt Kourtney at Higgins Christmas
Grant giving his Aunt Kourtney a smooch at Higgins Christmas

Kourtney and I at Higgins Christmas

Grant and daddy making Grant's wish list on the Polar Express

Kaelynn and Grant with their best buddies Ellie and Andrew on the Polar Express

Grant waving to the camera at his Pre-K Holiday Program

Kaelynn singing at her 3rd grade concert

Kaelynn at ice skating lessons wearing her favorite blue skating outfit!

Grant showing good sportsmanship at his last basketball game!
Happy Holidays!!
Keep running, you're simply the best, and you inspire me!!

2 comments:

  1. You've certainly been busy - and it looks like a really fun kind of busy!

    ReplyDelete