Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Request for encouragement for one of our own because afterall, runners stride together!

Yes, the title was my lame attempt at a Might Ducks movie quote. Those of you that have been following my blog for awhile now know that I spend a great deal of time running with one of my good friends Jenn. In fact, I have run two 1/2 marathons with her now and will be running the Cleveland Marathon with her on May 15, 2011.

Jenn has had some struggles as of late with running, exercise, and eating. She just posted on her blog for the first time since the 1/2 marathon we ran in September. If you could please head over to her blog and read her post (here) and offer her encouragement I would greatly appreciate it. She is strong and she will prevail she just needs to be reminded of her strength and abilities!

Thank you so much for being such a supportive community! I will post my November in Review later this evening once I finish my treadmill run!

Keep running, you're simply the best, and you inspire me!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post ... going over there now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sent her some love! :) Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys and You too Jodi. I am getting back into the swing of things!!!

    ReplyDelete