Sunday, January 31, 2010

January in Review

Where did January go?!?!

See the picture below for my ninja look for my 12 mile run today
Temperature: 17* (feels like 2* according to weather.com)
Running Gear: Underarmour tank top, Underarmour long sleeve shirt, lined Ashland University Cross Country windbreaker, my "I feel like a ninja" mask, Underarmour gloves, Underarmour tights, Nike Dry Fit running pants, and of course socks, shoes, and my garmin
Course: 6 miles out and 6 miles back through 3 cities (Avon, Sheffield, and Elyria) with several small hills (nothing like the hills in PA though)
Finish time: 1:59.50 (just under a 10:00 minute mile--not as good as last week, but I will take it since it is COLD).

January statistics:
95.08-- running miles
28.8-- elliptical miles
123.88-- total miles
151.4-- weight as of January 31, 2010
3-- number of scheduled miles missed due to illness (horrible migraine)
47*-- warmest outdoor run
17*-- (feels like 2*) coldest outdoor run

Keep running, you're simply the best, and you inspire me!



2 comments:

  1. Jodi! Awesome job! I chickened out big time, and ran inside every chance I could get!

    ReplyDelete