Monday, June 20, 2011

October 16, 2011....

After a fun spinning class and some planks, I got ready for the day and then headed to the Columbus Marathon website.
I filled in my information and moments later I received the following email:

Dear Jodi:


Congratulations, you've made the COMMITMENT to take part in the 2011 Nationwide Insurance Columbus Marathon & 1/2 Marathon! We are pleased to have you joining us for what promises to be a great event!

Yesterday I completed week one of training for the Columbus Marathon and everything went great.  Looking forward to bringing it to marathon #2!

Anyone else running Columbus? 

Keep running, you're simply the best, and you inspire me!!

9 comments:

  1. Awesome! You're gonna kill it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Congrats! Marathon #3 here she comes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahoo!!!! Congrats! You are going to rock this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! Good luck with training.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very exciting!! Have a fabulous time training. You're going to kill this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck in your training!!! We are running a marathon the same day!! Woohoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo hoo! I may run Columbus again one day! It's a fantastic event!

    ReplyDelete