Wednesday, April 26, 2017

February in Review

February turned out to be quite a bit more successful than January.  One of my neighbors went on a nice tropical vacation which left another neighbor in need of a 4:45 AM running buddy so I agreed to join her.  Thankfully it was just the push I needed as I have not been motivated with my running at all lately.












February 2017 Stats
48.38 running miles
2.28 walking miles
50.66 total miles




Current 2017 Stats
57.96 running miles
4.61 walking miles
62.57 total miles


February brought with it some very cold runs and some nice warm runs (for February).  Overall it was an okay month but I really need to work on increasing my mileage!




Up next is March in Review.  I've been majorly slacking in the blog department!!


Keep running, you're simply the best, and you inspire me!!













No comments:

Post a Comment