Wednesday, February 8, 2012

30 Day Challenge Check-In

If you have been following along you know that back in January I decided to leap into a challenge starting February 1 and ending on March 1 (because there are only 29 days in February this year and I wanted it to be a full 30 days).  Today is the one week mark so I thought I would check-in with my success so far.

I challenge myself to not eat any sweets for 30 days.
As of February 8, 2012 I have eaten 0 sweets.  When I was making my daughter orange rolls on Sunday morning I almost ate the icing that ended up on my fingers but I caught myself and immediately washed my hands so the tempation was gone.

I challenge myself to not eat any potato chips for 30 days.
As of February 8, 2012 I have eaten 0 potato chips.  Monday at dinner I was a bit challenged because I always eat chips when I have a sandwich for dinner.  I am happy to say that I chose a banana and almonds instead.

I challenge myself to complete a 30 day fitness program in addition to my February running.
As of February 8, 2012 I have completed my core fitness workout every single day.  I have also continued with my running so I am quite pleased with my success in fitting in the additional workout.  I am looking forward to increasing the number of set and/or repetitions very soon.

I have really enjoyed the challenges so far.  I also like following along with others who have decided to join me in this challenge.  Take some time to visit their blogs, see how they are doing with the challenges, and show them some love.

Deb- my best friend who seriously needs to start a blog!!
Dave
Jenn
Amanda
Anna

If there are others that are participating in the challenge and I have left you out, please let me know so I can add your name and link to your blog.

Keep running, you're simply the best, and you inspire me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment