Monday, October 26, 2009

Silence is definitely not golden when running

So I forgot to pack my Ipod for my run today. I realized this at approximately 7:15 AM. Of course I spent the entire day stressing over how I could run without it. So I basically thought about my Ipod (or lack of) for 8 plus hours.

Keep in mind I only ran three miles today and these are all the thoughts that went through my head:

  • The words to eye of the tiger
  • Wondering if I was going to be hit by all of those falling acorns
  • Am I done yet
  • Running without an ipod sucks
  • There's no way I can run 26.2 miles without music
  • I wonder how my cousin did in the Marine Corps Marathon yesterday
  • The words to eye of the tiger (yes this is a ditto, thank you for the inspiration Rocky Balboa and everyone else who has continued to support and encourage my running.)
  • Wonder what so and so is doing
  • How can I put this into my blog
  • Wow, I didn't know I could have so many thoughts in under thirty minutes

I survived my run without my Ipod, but trust me I will NOT be running without it again anytime soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment