Friday, May 13, 2016

March and April in Review

Somehow I did manage to increase my mileage for March and April but it's nothing to write home about as the miles still ended up being on the low end.  I have done better this month so hopefully the next review will be more exciting!!  Once again I am combining two months as I just seem to be on the go constantly and have a hard time find a period in the day where I can actually blog.

March 2016 Stats
32.40 running miles
1.66 walking miles
 34.06 total miles

April 2016 Stats
 34.04 running miles
 1.49 walking miles
 35.53 total miles

Current 2016 Stats
 122.45 running miles
 20.79 walking miles
 143.24 total miles











I am still hoping the May will be a better month with me running the Cleveland 1/2 Marathon this Sunday and state #17 next Sunday!  There has been serious talk of training for the Columbus Marathon so that should also help kick start my mileage next month and into the summer months.



 Keep running, you're simply the best, and you inspire me!!

1 comment:

  1. State #17! That is impressive! Columbus is a great race.

    ReplyDelete