Wednesday, December 30, 2015

November in Review

Once again I'm getting my month in review just under the wire of the end of the next month!  I really need to work on this and be more efficient and timely in my reviews.  Especially since I just did my race report from state number 16 that we did in September (here).

November 2015 Stats
41.88-- running miles
1.68-- walking miles

0--biking miles
0-- stair workouts
0- monthly fitness challenge workout
43.56-- total miles


Current 2015 Stats
863.29-- running miles
45.93-- walking miles

2-- biking miles
3-- stair workouts
5.08-- monthly fitness challenge workout
911.22-- total miles

2015 Mission check-in

Mission #1: Complete 6 monthly challenges
Action Plan: Find monthly challenges online.
Action Plan: Actually complete the monthly challenge.
Mission #1 did not go at all in November.  Mission definitely not accomplished!!


Mission #2: Cross off at least 3 more states in Deb, Nikki, and I's quest to run a 1/2 marathon in all 50 states (we have 36 states left....we best get moving...we aren't getting any younger!!)
Action Plan: Research 1/2 marathons in the states we haven't completed yet.
Action Plan: Actually register and participate in said 1/2 marathons.

So far we have completed AL, AZ, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, NV, OH, PA, TN, TX, and VA
Mission #2 saw no progress in November either.  Mission not accomplished!!

Mission #3: Run 1000 miles in 2015
Action Plan: Run.
Action Plan: Run some more.


Mission #3 came in at 41.88 miles in November.  Clearly November was a much lighter month for me running wise. Still working on achieving this goal but not so sure that will happen since tomorrow is the last day of 2015.  I have 136.71 miles to go and it's not looking very promising since I know I haven't run a ton of miles in December.   









Mission #4: Complete 4 stair workouts per month (*Edited in February to read complete an occasional stair workout*)
Action Plan: Do one stair workout per week.
Mission #4 did not happen.......



Mission #5: Cook more and eat healthier
Action Plan: Plan ahead with recipes and food prep.
Action Plan: Utilize my crockpot more often.
Mission #5 has remained consistent for the most part.  At least one of my missions seems to be working out in my favor!!
  

Keep running, you're simply the best, and you inspire me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment