Wednesday, September 30, 2015

August in Review

Well it appears to be a trend with my monthly reviews.  I am literally squeaking this one in on the last day of the month!  I will have to turn around and do a September in review later this week as well as my race report from the 1/2 marathon I ran last weekend.


August 2015 Stats
96.91-- running miles
5.43-- walking miles

0--biking miles


0-- stair workouts
0- monthly fitness challenge workout
102.34-- total miles

Current 2015 Stats
671.75-- running miles
35.47-- walking miles

2-- biking miles
3-- stair workouts
4 3/4-- monthly fitness challenge workout
709.22-- total miles

2015 Mission check-in

Mission #1: Complete 6 monthly challenges
Action Plan: Find monthly challenges online.
Action Plan: Actually complete the monthly challenge.
Mission #1 did not happen in August.  I really need to get on this if I'm going to complete this mission!!
 









Mission #2: Cross off at least 3 more states in Deb, Nikki, and I's quest to run a 1/2 marathon in all 50 states (we have 36 states left....we best get moving...we aren't getting any younger!!)
Action Plan: Research 1/2 marathons in the states we haven't completed yet.
Action Plan: Actually register and participate in said 1/2 marathons.

So far we have completed AL, AZ, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, NV, OH, PA, TN, and TX
Mission #2 didn't make progress in August but it did in September.  Stay tuned for that in my September review.  Looking into finding a December race to run to complete this mission!
 
Mission #3: Run 1000 miles in 2015
Action Plan: Run.
Action Plan: Run some more.


Mission #3 came in at 96.91 miles run for August (328.25 miles to go).  Slow and steady with this mission. 












Mission #4: Complete 4 stair workouts per month (*Edited in February to read complete an occasional stair workout*)
Action Plan: Do one stair workout per week.
Mission #4 continued to be a flop in August.  My goal is to find a "stair workout" challenge for one of these months.



Mission #5: Cook more and eat healthier
Action Plan: Plan ahead with recipes and food prep.
Action Plan: Utilize my crockpot more often.
Mission #5 continues to go in the right direction and I can't complain.  There are still times when we don't eat at home but we have really been trying hard in this area.


 
 

Keep running, you're simply the best, and you inspire me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment