Wednesday, January 4, 2017

November and December in Review

I figure since I am on a blogging roll today I will knock out my November and December in Review in one post!  It's not going to be very hard to accomplish this since I didn't run or walk a single step in the month of December. 


November 2016
**Very limited running this month as I was sidelined with a major chest cold.**
19.35 running miles
.06  walking miles
19.41 total miles
One of my three whole runs in November (13 of my 19 miles happened this day)


December 2016
**I really have no excuse for this mileage (or lack thereof).  I was plain lazy and then I ended up with yet another chest cold**
0 running miles
0 walking miles
0 total miles























Current 2016 Stats
 574.36 running miles
 34.84 walking miles
 609.2 total miles
Clearly I needed to put just a little more into it in 2016


In the end my running in 2016 was a far cry from what it has been in past years but sometimes you just need to give yourself (and your body for that matter) a break.  I have gotten in one run so far for 2017 so I am at least moving in the right direction.  I don't have any goals/mission for 2017 at the moment but I will be thinking about what I want to improve upon in regards to my mind, body, and soul.


Keep running, you're simply the best, and you inspire me.



No comments:

Post a Comment